Qualitative – Word Of The Day
Qualitative – Word Of The Day For IELTS Speaking And Writing.
Qualitative: (Adjective) /ˈkwɒl.ɪ.tə.tɪv/
relating to the quality or standard of something rather than the quantity.
Standard, Prestige, Quality, Calibre.
For IELTS Speaking
“The main focus of the project was a qualitative study of what helped adults cope on these courses.”
“We share interests in oral history, qualitative research and social theory.”
For IELTS Writing
“There is then a qualitative change from earlier socio-cultural relations, even within the earlier market phases.”
Choose the following words to fill in the blank: founded, bulk, team, qualitative, concurrent, matures, norms, accommodate, route, diminished.
- Your left lung is smaller than the right to _______________ the space taken up by your heart.
- When a shrimp is first born, it is male, and it gradually evolves to female as it _______________.
- The gas company was able to _______________ the pipeline under our flower garden without having to dig up our yard at all.
- _______________ with his pop music career, Paul McCartney has also written an opera and a book of poetry, and put on an exhibition of his paintings.
- The capital city of the Dominican Republic was _______________ by Christopher Columbus’ brother, Bartolome, in 1496.
- Beirut is a major seaport, and handles the _______________ of Lebanon’s imports and exports.
- A _______________ of doctors worked for over 12 hours to replace the baby’s diseased heart.
- Since this latest scandal, there has been a _______________ change in the public’s level of trust in the prime minister.
- The threat of war has _______________ now that the government has withdrawn its troops from the disputed territory.
- Playing games helps children to learn both social _______________ and social skills.