IELTS Speaking Part1 Topic: Study
Describe your education
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Sports/ Physical Exercises
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Drinking Water with Sample Answers
- Band 9 Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Film/ Movie/ Cinema
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Weather
I’m on a 5 year study plan, so I’ll finish in 2 years. Next year, I’ll begin my internship at a clinic for substance addicts. I really look forward to that hands on experience. After my Bachelor’s, I plan to go onto my Master’s, perhaps even my PhD.
What is your area of specialization?
I’m a Psychology major with a minor in Spanish language.
Why did you choose to study that major?
As I’ve always been fascinated by how the mind works, I felt that Psychology was the ideal field of study for me. Furthermore, I believe I have wonderful interpersonal skills and can easily connect and empathize with others, making me the perfect fit.
What was your favourite subject as a child?
I’ve always loved Art because it helps me relax and well, I’m quite good at it. After all the strenuous hours of book work in the other classes, it was always a relief for me to come to my canvas. I feel that Art is an incredible outlet (a way to express feelings) for me.
Do you think your country has an effective education system?
To an extent yes, but I also think it can be too theoretical at times. I think they need to teach us how to use the information we learn more rather than just have us memorize for the exam. All in all, I cannot complain too much though.
Are you looking forward to working?
Absolutely! I cannot wait to put into effect what I’ve been learning for years now. I’m eager to help people with the psychological struggles that they face. I believe I can make a difference in the world.
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- 50 IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics 2020 with Model Answers - January 7, 2020
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!