IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Morning
1. Do you usually do the same things in the mornings?
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Music
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Shopping/ Customer services & Band 8 Sample
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topic: Learning & Band 8 Model Answers
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Photography
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Hometown
As I’m a creature of habit, I would say yes. I always get up at 6:00 am, have noodles and tea for breakfast, brush my teeth, then brush up (quickly study) on what we learned the day before in class to make sure I’m well-prepared. After all of this, I start heading to class at 8:30am. However, on weekends, I tend to hit the snooze button and end up sleeping till 9:00am then start my day.
2. Do you think breakfast is important?
Absolutely. Many experts state that it is the most important meal of the day. I believe it gives me the fuel I need to tackle my day (to strongly take on the day). Moreover, I think it’s critical to have a balanced breakfast to make sure I get all the proper nutrients. I cannot imagine starting my day on an empty stomach!
3. Did you do the same morning routines in your early ages?
Yes, pretty much! As I’ve always been a scholarly person, I’ve always had the motivation to get myself up earlier than expected to have a balanced breakfast and prepare myself for the day ahead of me. However, I used to have more of a sweet tooth (a person who lives sweets) as a child, so I used to munch on (eat) some sweet bread instead of noodles.
4. Do you want to change your daily routines in the future?
I think it’s inevitable since I’ll soon be joining the workforce! I want to keep my organized, prepared habits, but I hope to sleep in a bit more in the future. I would like to at least sleep 30 minutes to an hour later, and not have to spend as much time preparing for my day. Furthermore, I hope to have my own car instead of taking a Grab every morning.
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!