IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Morning
1. Do you usually do the same things in the mornings?
- Band 8.0 Sample Answers for 33 Topics of IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Part 1/2 – Sing, Walking, Newspaper and magazine, Activity near water, Books, Photography, Weekends
- IELTS SPEAKING PART 1: Questions and Sample Answers – topic : Birthday
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic : Study & Sample Answers
- IELTS Band 9 Speaking Part 1 Answers with Audio – Topic: do you like sports
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Rain & Sample Answers
As I’m a creature of habit, I would say yes. I always get up at 6:00 am, have noodles and tea for breakfast, brush my teeth, then brush up (quickly study) on what we learned the day before in class to make sure I’m well-prepared. After all of this, I start heading to class at 8:30am. However, on weekends, I tend to hit the snooze button and end up sleeping till 9:00am then start my day.
Also check: IELTS Speaking Part 1
2. Do you think breakfast is important?
Absolutely. Many experts state that it is the most important meal of the day. I believe it gives me the fuel I need to tackle my day (to strongly take on the day). Moreover, I think it’s critical to have a balanced breakfast to make sure I get all the proper nutrients. I cannot imagine starting my day on an empty stomach!
3. Did you do the same morning routines in your early ages?
Yes, pretty much! As I’ve always been a scholarly person, I’ve always had the motivation to get myself up earlier than expected to have a balanced breakfast and prepare myself for the day ahead of me. However, I used to have more of a sweet tooth (a person who lives sweets) as a child, so I used to munch on (eat) some sweet bread instead of noodles.
4. Do you want to change your daily routines in the future?
I think it’s inevitable since I’ll soon be joining the workforce! I want to keep my organized, prepared habits, but I hope to sleep in a bit more in the future. I would like to at least sleep 30 minutes to an hour later, and not have to spend as much time preparing for my day. Furthermore, I hope to have my own car instead of taking a Grab every morning.