IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Sharing
1. Have you shared anything with others recently?
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Sports/ Physical Exercises
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Drinking Water with Sample Answers
- Band 9 Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Film/ Movie/ Cinema
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Weather
Yes! Actually, I got a box of 6 bottles of red wine as a gift recently. Since I cannot consume all of that, I’ve shared 3 bottles with my friends, as red wine is a luxury here in Asia. I enjoy sharing alcohol with people, as it’s something that puts you in a good mood!
2. What do you like to share?
That’s an interesting question. I’m a pretty generous person, so I’m happy to share most of my things. However, I particularly enjoy sharing my food with others. I feel that food is one basic thing that undoubtedly makes everyone happy. It’s a win-win (always a benefit) situation.
3. What kinds of things are not suitable for sharing?
Well, for me, I’m extremely petite (small), so it’s difficult for me to share clothes with my friends. It’s quite a task for me to find clothes my size, so I don’t like to risk others stretching them out (to make bigger). Furthermore, I think it’s unsanitary to share certain items, like a toothbrush or a toothpick.
4. Did your parents teach you to share when you were a child?
Of course! Actually, since I’m one of 7 children, sharing was unavoidable. After one child grew bigger, we always shared their hand-me-downs (secondhand clothing). Furthermore, during a meal, we each started with a small portion to make sure everyone got enough, then would go back for seconds (second portion of food)
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- 50 IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics 2020 with Model Answers - January 7, 2020
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!