IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Sharing
1. Have you shared anything with others recently?
- Band 9 Sample IELTS Speaking Part 1 Answers with Audio – Topic: Efficiency
- Ielts General Speaking Practice Test 35 & Band 8+ Sample Answers
- How to Answer IELTS Speaking test Part 1? & band 8 sample answers
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 in 2018 – Topic: Photography with Model Answers & Audio
- IELTS Podcast 1: Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – July 2018 & Model Answers with Audio
Yes! Actually, I got a box of 6 bottles of red wine as a gift recently. Since I cannot consume all of that, I’ve shared 3 bottles with my friends, as red wine is a luxury here in Asia. I enjoy sharing alcohol with people, as it’s something that puts you in a good mood!
2. What do you like to share?
That’s an interesting question. I’m a pretty generous person, so I’m happy to share most of my things. However, I particularly enjoy sharing my food with others. I feel that food is one basic thing that undoubtedly makes everyone happy. It’s a win-win (always a benefit) situation.
3. What kinds of things are not suitable for sharing?
Well, for me, I’m extremely petite (small), so it’s difficult for me to share clothes with my friends. It’s quite a task for me to find clothes my size, so I don’t like to risk others stretching them out (to make bigger). Furthermore, I think it’s unsanitary to share certain items, like a toothbrush or a toothpick.
4. Did your parents teach you to share when you were a child?
Of course! Actually, since I’m one of 7 children, sharing was unavoidable. After one child grew bigger, we always shared their hand-me-downs (secondhand clothing). Furthermore, during a meal, we each started with a small portion to make sure everyone got enough, then would go back for seconds (second portion of food)