Build up your Vocabulary for IELTS – Key Word: a feature of
a feature of
1 Feature of + noun
Complete the sentences with these nouns:
- High mountains and deep valleys are natural features of the Afghan ___________ .
- High stress levels are a feature of ___________ for people working in the stock market.
- In recent years television debates between party leaders have become a regular feature of general ___________ .
- The dominant feature of the old ___________ was its huge wooden door.
2 Adjective + feature of
Use the following adjectives in these sentences:
key familiar redeeming
special safety striking
- The old castle is the most ___________ feature of the city – it’s the sight most tourists will take away with them.
- Electric windows and central locking are standard features on most cars these days. Among other ___________ features of this car are anti-lock brakes and passenger airbags.
- Remember that teamwork is the ___________ feature of a successful organisation.
- The one ___________ feature of the plan is its low cost. If it wasn’t for that, we wouldn’t be going ahead.
- Windmills are a___________ feature of the Dutch landscape.
- A ___________ feature of this year’s Book Festival is the appearance of the world-famous children’s writer and former EFL teacher, J K Rowling.
Ex 1: 1. landscape 2. life 3. elections 4. building
Ex 2: 2. striking 2. safety 3. key 4. redeeming 5. familiar 6. special
Also check :
Post your Comments