Cambridge IELTS 11 with Answers with Audio – Free Download
‘Cambridge IELTS 11’ is one of the must-have books for IELTS learners in 2016. The eleventh in the family of Cambridge IELTS series 1 – 10, furnishes IELTS candidates with a great opportunity to get themselves familiar with IELTS and practice examination techniques with the authentic IELTS test material. Let’s take a look at some product details for this excellent book from Cambridge University Press, sample unit (Test 1 from Cambridge IELTS 11) & download it to study at home.
- Top 8 best IELTS Preparation Books
- Cambridge English Vocabulary in Use with Answers (Upper-Intermediate)
- Barron’s Essential Words For IELTS (Ebook + Audio CD)
- Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary (4th edition)
- English Grammar in Use by Raymond Murphy with Answers
‘Cambridge IELTS 11 with Answers and Audio’ provides students with an excellent opportunity to get familiarised with IELTS and practise examination techniques using authentic test material. You can choose an edition containing either four complete tests for Academic or for General Training module. An introduction to these different modules is included in each book, together with an explanation of the scoring system used by Cambridge English Language Assessment. A comprehensive section of answers and tapescripts makes the material ideal for students working partly or entirely on their own. These tests are also available separately for purchase online from Testbank.org.uk
- Contains four complete tests for either Academic or General Training candidates.
- Includes a comprehensive section of tapescripts and answers, including models and samples for all the Writing tasks, making it suitable for students working partly or entirely on their own.
- Contains a helpful introduction outlining the IELTS format and its scoring, ensuring that students and teachers have a thorough understanding of what is involved in the exam.
Sample Unit (Test 1 from Cambridge IELTS 11)
Section 1 Questions 1-10
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Hiring A Public Room
Room and cost
+ £250 deposit (3…………………………. payment is required)
Before the event
During the event
After the event