a set of
Set of + noun
Complete the sentences with these nouns:
circumstances keys results guidelines
- She got a very poor set of ______________ in her recent examinations. I think she only managed a pass in mathematics and she failed the rest.
- Given the right set of ______________,I think he has a good chance of winning.
- The Minister of Health issued a new set of ______________ yesterday on how doctors should treat patients who have recently returned from a country which have cases of this new flu.
- I always leave a spare set of ______________ for my house with a neighbour just in case I lock myself out. So far, fingers crossed, I’ve never needed them!
golf clubs teeth problems rules
- I don’t know what game he is playing. He seems to be using a different set of ______________ from the ones that I know!
- I’ve always regretted not looking after my teeth when I was young. I had my first set of false ______________ when I was thirty.
- I thought my life would become easier after my divorce, but as a single mother with a young child I had a new set of ______________ to deal with.
- When we flew to Spain, we all had our normal luggage, plus a set of ______________ each. We were lucky we didn’t have to pay excess baggage.
- results 2. circumstances 3.guidelines 4. keys 5. rules 6. teeth 7. problems 8. golf clubs
Also check : IELTS Vocabulary