Describe a Successful Businessman you know – IELTS Cue Card
Describe a successful businessman you know
You may say
- Who is the successful businessman
- About the successful businessman
- Why I know him
One of the inspiring and powerful businessmen of our country is Bill Gates. He is the co-founder of Microsoft Corporation and one of the successful businessmen till 2021. He inspires me by the way he grew up in his childhood and made his career successful.
Bill Gates was born in a very low-income but supportive and encouraging family who made his career successful at an early age. Bill Gates was more involved in Microsoft’s works, including the role of the advisor of technology and members of the Microsoft company. He used to help people to love the world of technology. Bill Gates has a passion for making an energetic and powerful world via philanthropy. He is also focused on how to save the world from natural disasters. He has also written a book ‘How to avoid a climatic Disaster”. Bill Gates has donated $1.759(approx)billion to save the world from COVID-19. He is known to be one of the best investors in the world. He got an idea to start a business at a very young age.
There were problems he had to face but still, he had never stopped moving forward.
I started to invest money in the stock market at a very young age. He was my inspiration in investing money. I get motivated by his service-oriented actions in Africa and Asia. I’m not very much interested in business people, but I like Bill Gates for his service to the world.
- Invest: put (money) into financial schemes, shares, property, or a commercial venture with the expectation of achieving a profit.
Eg: “You should invest in something.”
- Philanthropy: charitable acts or other good works that help others or society as a whole.
Eg: he is practising philanthropy
- Inspiration: the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.
Eg: Picasso was his inspiration for this painting.
- Service-oriented: the ability and desire to anticipate, recognize and meet others’ needs, sometimes even before those needs are articulated.
Eg: she is a service-oriented person.
Related Cue Cards
Also check :