IELTS Speaking Part 1
- IELTS Speaking Test in the UK – March 2018 & Model Answers
- IELTS General Speaking Test in Philippines – Feb 2018
- IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Test in Indonesia in 2018
- IELTS Speaking Test in the United Arab Emirates – January 2018 & Sample Answers
- IELTS Speaking Test In Indonesia – March 2018 & Sample Answers
Where did you live when you were a child?
How long had you lived there?
Why did you move to another place?
What was your dream job when you were a child?
What do you like about your job?
What are your responsibilities at work?
Do you often do exercise?
What kinds of exercise do you like?
What are the popular activities at school?
Is it good for students to do regular exercise?
IELTS Speaking Part 2
DESCRIBE A CITY/PLACE YOU WANT TO LIVE IN THE FUTURE
You should say:
• where it is
• what it is famous for
and explain why you would like to live there.
IELTS Speaking Part 3
What are the main disadvantages of living in a city?
The first thing that pops into my head is the high level of pollution that people have to suffer from, varying from air pollution to noise pollution. In addition to that, due to the large number of people living in cities, it’s more challenging to find a job because there are so many people searching for job vacancies at the same time.
How do you think cities could be improved?
In my opinion, we should ask for help from the policymakers to reduce the number of vehicles commuting on the streets, which will definitely reduce the level of pollution. Moreover, creating more green space is also an option to take into consideration when we want to improve the living quality of city dwellers. I would say that the government not individuals who plays the most important role in such efforts.
Are people less friendly in cities than in the countryside?
I think it’s rather harsh to say that people from the cities are less friendly than those who come from the countryside. It mainly depends on the personalities of each person. Or maybe a lot of people have that negative thought because people from the cities are busier with their work, and they don’t have enough time to worry about other people’s issues.
Why do a lot of people want to move to a foreign country?
What factors in a new place affect people’s lives?
Why do people move to other cities to live?
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules - April 22, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers - January 23, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) with Model Answers - December 25, 2018
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update] - December 21, 2018
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - December 20, 2018
- HIGH SCORING IELTS SPEAKING MODEL ANSWERS WITH AUDIO (BASED ON PAST PAPERS) - October 25, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2019 & Sample Answers - September 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Useful IELTS Reading Websites & Resources for both Academic & General Training Module - April 28, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!