Improve your IELTS Listening & Speaking Skills (Ebook & CDs)
- 1 How to Improve IELTS Listening and Speaking Skills ?
- 1.1 How can I use this book ?
- 1.2 How is Improve your IELTS Listening and Speaking Skills organized ?
- 1.3 How will “Improve your IELTS Listening and Speaking Skills” improve my score ?
- 1.4 Free Download Here :
These four courses develop language, skills and test techniques to help students achieve a higher IELTS score. The three books in the series may be used together as a complete course or may be used to target specific skills. Or they may be used separately to supplement other coursebooks.
How to Improve IELTS Listening and Speaking Skills ?
Improve your IELTS Listening and Speaking Skills is a complete preparation course for the Listening and Speaking Modules of the International English Language Testing System. Through targeted practice, it develops skills and language to help you achieve a higher IELTS score in these two modules.
How can I use this book ?
You can use Improve your IELTS Listening and Speaking Skills as a book for studying on your own or in a class.
If you are studying on your own, Improve Your IELTS Listening and Speaking Skills is designed to guide you step-by-step through the activities. The book is completely self-contained: a dear and accessible key is provided, so you can easily check your answers as you work through the book. There are two CDs which contain all the recorded material necessary for the Listening skills and Speaking skills sections of each unit. There is also an audio script which contains all the exam listening material on the CDs.
If you are studying as part of a class, your teacher will direct you on how to use each activity. Some activities, especially in the Topic talk and Speaking skills sections, provide the opportunity for speaking and discussion practice.
How is Improve your IELTS Listening and Speaking Skills organized ?
It consists of ten units based around topics which occur commonly in the real test. Each unit consists of four sections:
- Topic talk: exercises and activities to introduce vocabulary and ideas useful for the topic.
- Listening skills: exercises and activities to develop the skills for questions in the Listening Module.
- Speaking skills: exercises and activities to develop skills and language for the Speaking Module, including practice questions from one part of the Module.
- Exam listening: one complete section of the Listening Module to practise the skills learned.
In addition, there are Techniques boxes throughout the book. These reinforce key points on how to approach Listening and Speaking tasks.
How will “Improve your IELTS Listening and Speaking Skills” improve my score ?
By developing skills
The skills sections of each unit form a detailed syllabus of essential IELTS Listening and Speaking skills. For example, in Listening skills there is coverage of Signpost phrases and Prediction skills. In Speaking skills, there is coverage of comparing and evaluating as well as describing advantages and disadvantages. There is also Pronunciation practice at the end of the Speaking skills sections.
IELTS Actual Test Questions (June - September 2021)
4.8 of 5
4.6 of 5
4.8 of 5
4.8 of 5
By developing language
The Topic talk part of each unit develops vocabulary, phrases, and sentence forms for use in the Listening and Speaking Modules. The Speaking skills section has phrases to help you introduce and organize your spoken answers.
By developing test technique
The Listening skills sections introduce you to the skills you need to tacklc the various types of question that can be asked. Knowing the best way to tacklc each type of question will enable you to get the best mark you can. The Speaking skills section will make you familiar with the different question-types and enable you to relax in the exam and perform at your best.
Free Download Here :
- IELTS Speaking preparation tips
- IELTS Listening preparation tips
- IELTS Books
- Linking words for IELTS Speaking
- IELTS Speaking recent actual test
- IELTS Listening Answer Sheet
- IELTS listening recent actual test
- IELTS preparation books
- IELTS Listening words
- Sports Vocabulary IELTS
- Work Vocabulary IELTS
- Advanced English Grammar in Use
- The key to IELTS Success pdf
- Official IELTS Practice Materials
- IELTS Practice Test Plus 3 pdf
- Idioms for IELTS Speaking
- IELTS Pronunciation Guide
- Common English words in IELTS Speaking
- Ough words
- How to Improve IELTS Listening Section 3 and 4?
- What is Signposting?