a piece of
Adjective + piece of
Use the following adjectives in these sentences:
best blank clever worst
excellent favourite sensitive incredible
- What’s your ____________ piece of music? Mine’s the second movement from Mozart’s Piano Concerto no. 21.
- That’s the ____________ piece of news I’ve heard for a long time! Congratulations!
- A doctor just happened to be passing by as my baby choked on a sweet. She managed to save his life. It was an ____________piece of luck.
- I stared at the____________ piece of paper. I had no idea how I was going to answer the question.
- They managed to trace the killer from a very small amount of DNA evidence left behind at the crime scene. It was a very____________ piece of detective work.
- Her article on the misuse of public money by local councillors was an____________ piece of investigative journalism.
- The movement of the patient’s eyes are recorded on a highly ____________ piece of equipment which gives extremely accurate readings.
- This is the ____________ piece of writing I have ever read in my life. I think you’d better start again from scratch.
- favourite 2. best 3. incredible 4. blank 5. clever 6. excellent 7. sensitive 8. worst
Also check :