Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score-Key Word:a stage of
Key Word:a stage of
Complete the sentences with these nouns:
- By the time his relatives called the doctor, old Harry was in the advanced stages of______the and there was little the doctors could do for him except make him as comfortable as possible.
- All the British teams were eliminated in the knockout stage of the______.
- Students are tested at the end of each stage of the______.
- The children are at different stages of______so they have to be taught in small groups.
- The last stage of our______was by helicopter from the small airstrip to a tiny island 50 miles off the coast.
- At the half-way stage of the election______Bill Clinton had a clear lead over Al Gore.
- My manager likes to get personally involved in every stage of the decision-making______.
- Juventus scored twice in the early stages of the______.
- These plans outline the various stages of the building______.
Also check :