EMBRACE – WORD OF THE DAY (for Speaking and Writing Task 2)
to accept an idea, a proposal, a set of beliefs, etc., especially when it is done with enthusiasm
I embraced the opportunity to study abroad.
Writing task 2
- Thus, it is clear that students who embrace the study of another language are positioning themselves for future academic and professional opportunities.
- Soccer has become more widely embraced by Americans.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS SPEAKING PRACTICE TEST 42 & BAND 8.0 SAMPLE ANSWERS - January 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Practice Test 34 (Task 1 & 2) & Sample Answers - January 10, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test (Task 1, 2) in January 2017 & Model Essays - January 10, 2017