Describe a person you want to be similar to when you were growing up
- who the person was;
- how you got to know this person;
- what impressed you most about this person;
- and explain why you wanted to be like this person.
I wanted to become someone like A, who is a household name in my country. He is rich, one of the richest in my country. But that’s not the reason I admire him. A lot of people are rich, but they don’t do things like A does.
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample: Describe a time when you solved a problem via the Internet
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample in 2019 – Topic: Describe something you do to help you study or work
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topic in 2017 – Describe a shop just opened in your hometown
- Band 9 Sample with Audio: Activity you would do when you are alone in your free time
- IELTS Speaking Cue Card Sample 59 – Topic: A TV Program Inspires You
A is the chairman of a corporation called Y, which provides a wide variety of products and services, from food to cars, from toothpicks to real estate; whatever you want, Y has it . He wants to manufacture products that other companies in my country have never been able to, like cars or mobile phones. And he wants to make them affordable too.
Another thing that I like about him is that he prefers actions to words. He rarely gets on social media to talk about himself or show off his wealth. Once he has his mind set on something, he just keeps trying until he achieves it. I think everyone should be like this: less talk and more action.