Describe a friend who you think is a good leader.
You should say:
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Canada – Feb 2019 & Band 9 Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Band 9 Sample – Topic: Describe an important event that you celebrated
- IELTS Speaking Practice Test 4 in 2019 & Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Practice Test 3 in 2019 & Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Practice Test 2 in 2019 & Model Answers
– who this friend is
– how you first met
– how other people behave towards him or her;
– and explain why you think he or she is a good leader.
I’m going to talk about a friend of mine. His name is Peter. Although he’s very young – only a year ahead of me, Peter is a co-founder of our school’s English Club.
Actually, English is not my major at university but all of the students are required to take IELTS test as part of the graduation requirements. So I decided to join the English Club and that’s how I met him. My first impression of this friend was that he had a good command of English and, also, he demonstrated a great passion for this language. He helped me practice making conversations in English for a while before we became close friends.
The thing that most people, including myself, find attractive about Peter is that he has such a great sense of humor. I mean, he can make anyone laugh even when they don’t feel like to. He has a way of making people feel cheerful and comfortable when they are around him.
I definitely think Peter is a competent leader because he knows exactly how to connect with people in his network and motivate them to achieve common goals. He’s incredibly creative as well. Taking part in his English Club is many students’ favorite activity. He has such a positive influence on people, which I think is what it takes to become a pioneer.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (January – April) & Sample Answers - October 20, 2018
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Art & Technology with Model Essay - May 30, 2018
- 15 IELTS Practice Tests (Book) - May 29, 2018