We meet people every day. Some are known, some are new, some become a part of our lives, while others become strangers we might never meet again. Knowingly or unknowingly, we do something that may or may not only impact our lives but leave a mark on them. Some people give us the best advice at the right time. Sometimes we do good for somebody. This topic is all about recalling those moments when you did something for someone, or someone else did anything for you.
The examiner might ask you about a time when somebody offered you a piece of good guidance. The most intriguing part about this topic is that you can generally pick your “somebody” and speak anything you desire. Pick an individual with regards to whom you have a ton to talk. What you’ll speak will either be founded on genuine occasions or simply a piece of your creative mind. You need a decent grasp of language and then some pleasant jargon, and your work is done here.
Now for the vocabulary, you might consider these terms:
|Perspective||a particular attitude towards or way of regarding something; a point of view.|
|Dilemma||a situation in which a difficult choice has to be made between two or more alternatives.|
|Influencer||a person or thing that influences another.|
|Gesture||a movement of part of the body, especially a hand or the head, to express an idea or meaning.|
This is an easy topic, and you can score a higher band on this one. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that you have to maintain good fluency.
- Describe a time you were friendly to someone you didn’t like
- Describe Something you learned in a place or from someone
- Describe a time someone or something made noise
- An item of clothing that someone bought for you
- A Time When You Waited For Something or someone to arrive
- Describe Someone in the news you like to meet
- An Occasion You Unexpectedly Met Someone for the first time
- Describe someone you consider a good leader
- Describe something kind that someone did for you
- Talk about a situation when you taught something to someone
- Describe the advice you gave someone