Describe an interesting neighbor
You should say:
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Television & Sample Answers
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 in 2017 – Topic: English lesson
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in the UK & Sample Answers
- IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Test in January 2017 & Sample Answers
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 76 – Topic: Describe a painting or work of art
Who this person is
How you know this person
What this person likes to do
And explain why you think this neighbor is interesting.
I’m currently living in a densely-populated area with a multitude of households. However, if you ask me to give you an account of a neighbor who intrigues me most, I would not hesitant to talk about [………]
- Who is he?:
– Special man ==> have an innate talent for singing and composing ==> signed up for a well-known band ==> Lead vocalist – song composer
– Born and grew up in….==> embarked on his singing career in…..==> moved to live in close proximity to my house 2 year ago.
- How you know about him
– Got to know him almost 2 years ago when I was a senior –>undergo a nerve-racking time (can’t find work-life balance, no me-time, up to ears with internship assignment, finals) –> let my hair down ==> went to a coffee shop near ==> met him by chance, singing my favorite song ==> talked to each other ==> then realised that living in the same neighborhood ==> stroke up our friendship.
– It have been over 2 years since we met but we really hit it off.
- Why you like him?
– Outer appearance: well-built person with broad shoulders and wavy hair ==> handsome and attractive
– Personalities ==> kind (devote time/money/effort to helping the disabled/poor) + gregarious + humorous (play jokes on my bad side of character, cheer my up) ==> set a prime example for me
– Identify with me ==> have a lot in common & well-matched in our interests (like singing, drawing, etc)
To be honest, he is adored by all people in the neighborhood. To me, he is the most awesome human being on earth. You know, lots of things will change down the road, and all relationships have their ups and downs, but I have a firm belief that we will not drift apart from each other and can maintain a good relationship/work at our friendship/cement our friendship forever.
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (May – August) & Sample Answers - October 20, 2018
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!