Hey, this is actually an interesting topic. In this head, the examiner may ask you to describe an experience you may have had that was interesting. The interests of individuals differ. It is not always the case that others share the same interests as yours. An individual’s interests may lead him to indulge in activities he or she enjoys, which means they will become knowledgeable about the issues associated with their interests. Your chance is here to use this knowledge to give the examiner no option but to award you an 8 plus.
Since you can elaborate on your interests, there won’t be a lack of words. So, this is an easy topic to discuss. All you have to do is combine your grammar with your vocabulary to form effective sentences.
The following vocabulary might be helpful:
|Imbue||inspire or permeate with (a feeling or quality).|
|Energize||give vitality and enthusiasm to|
|Electrify||arouse a sudden sense of great excitement|
|Animate||bring to life.|
Under this topic, you may be asked to describe an interesting book you have read or any video you have watched. It is easy for anyone to speak about these topics, so don’t focus on quantity but quality. Set an energetic vibe and utilize a few expressions to make your sentences sound appealing.
Here are some phrases you may count on:
- sow the seeds of: To do something that ensures a certain outcome in the future.
- Fire up: To cause someone to feel more passionate or excited about someone or something.
- A shot in the arm: something that has a sudden, strong, positive effect on something.
Check out more cue cards:
- Describe an interesting talk or a lecture you have heard
- An Interesting Neighbor You Like
- talk about an interesting conversation you had with a stranger
- Describe an exciting or Interesting Thing You Did
- Describe An Interesting Animal you have ever seen
- Describe a piece of local news that people are interested in
- Describe a story or a novel that was particularly interesting to you
- Describe a Bicycle/Motorbike/Car Trip that is Interesting
- Describe an area of science that interests you
- Describe A Big/Large Company you are interested in
- An educational trip
- Describe something interesting you learned from the internet
- Interesting Conversation
- Describe a piece of good news that you heard or received
- Describe a book you have recently read
- Describe an Interesting house or Apartment you Visited