IELTS Reading Actual Test series is one of the “must-have IELTS reading books” for all IELTS candidates. It accumulates the authentic IELTS reading tests from IDP and British Council from 2006 – 2015.
Some of these tests re-appeared in the real IELTS examination. Therefore, this IELTS reading book is one of the best resources to help you prepare for the Reading section of IELTS exam.
Each book in IELTS Reading Actual Recent Test series has 6-8 reading tests.
The last part of the book is the answer keys to help students easily track your results and polish up your reading skills.
IELTS Reading Actual Test Volume 3 includes 6 authentic reading tests from 2010- 2014 as follows:
- Review of Research on the Effects of Food promotion to children
- The Bridge that swayed
- Internal Market: Selling the brand inside
- The forgotten forest
- Storytelling, from prehistoric caves to modern cinemas
- Living dunes
- Classifying societies
- Tasmanian Tiger
- Accidental scientists
- Wealth in a cold climate
- Musical Maladies
- Morse code
- From a novice to an expert
- High-speed photography
- Thomas young the last true know-it-all
- Antarctica – in from the cold?
- Source of Knowledge
You can check out the Sample Unit extracted from this book below: