Describe a person you have seen who is beautiful or handsome – Band 9 Sample with Audio
Describe a person you have seen who is beautiful or handsome
You should say:
- where you saw this person
- when you saw this person
- what the person looked like
- why you think this person is beautiful or handsome
I’m going to tell you about the most gorgeous man I’ve ever seen. Although I don’t like to admit it, there is a certain phenotype (specific type) of men that I always find attractive. That would be a dark-skinned, dark-haired man, maybe Latino or Mediterranean. There is something about this look that is so exotic to me, as a fair-skinned, light haired freckly (with freckles) woman.
I’ll never forget this man I saw during my trip in Costa Rica once. As I was walking along the street one day, I caught a glimpse (saw) of his gorgeous face behind the bar of a small, local restaurant and bar. After this, I couldn’t get him off my mind. The next day, I decided to go in that bar with some friends of mine to see if I could get to know him more. Unfortunately, it turned out that he was already taken. However, he was quite friendly so we still chatted for a bit.
I’ll never forget the dimensions of his face. He had dark brown eyes with long, dark eyelashes paired with a pearly white smile. Everything was perfectly symmetrical (even) on his face. Furthermore, he has a chiseled (defined) jaw line which is quite manly and attractive to me. He had short black hair which fell perfectly on his face with a slight swoop (falling across his face). I’m a pretty tall woman, standing at about 1.68, but I noticed that he was significantly taller than me, perhaps about 1.85, which is uncommon for his country. As I’m not into super buff (super muscular) men, I liked his slightly muscular, lean build.
Although he was gorgeous, what stood out (caught my attention) to me most was his smile. He had a friendly demeanor (way of being), which tends to attract me above all. It seems that we always tend to want what we don’t have, so I really enjoyed how different looking he was from me, as I was used to seeing blonde-haired, blue eyed guys in my own country.
- Mutants show the effect of the mutation in their phenotype.
- The old woman has freckles all over her face.
- A large number of fans were waiting for a glimpse of their hero.
- The pattern was perfectly Symmetrical.
- Mary has finely chiseled features.
- The eagle swooped from the sky to catch its prey.
- The buff man had tattooed his shoulders.
- The freckles stood out on his pale face
- Rose had such a friendly demeanor that everyone wanted to be her friend