Describe a person you have seen who is beautiful or handsome
You should say:
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 2: Describe a present you received which was made by hand
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Band 9 Sample – Topic: Describe an important plant in your country
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 in 2019 – Topic: Describe an occasion that you wore formal clothes
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample: A time you invited family or friends to have dinner at home or restaurants
– where you saw this person
– when you saw this person
– what the person looked like
– why you think this person is beautiful or handsome
I’m going to tell you about the most gorgeous man I’ve ever seen. Although I don’t like to admit it, there is a certain prototype (specific type) of men that I always find attractive. That would be a dark-skinned, dark-haired man, maybe Latino or Mediterranean. There is something about this look that is so exotic to me, as a fair-skinned, light haired freckly (with freckles) woman.
I’ll never forget this man I saw during my trip in Costa Rica once. As I was walking along the street one day, I caught a glimpse (saw) of his gorgeous face behind the bar of a small, local restaurant and bar. After this, I couldn’t get him off my mind. The next day, I decided to go in that bar with some friends of mine to see if I could get to know him more. Unfortunately, it turned out that he was already taken. However, he was quite friendly so we still chatted for a bit.
I’ll never forget the dimensions of his face. He had dark brown eyes with long, dark eyelashes paired with a pearly white smile. Everything was perfectly symmetrical (even) on his face. Furthermore, he has a chiseled (defined) jaw line which is quite manly and attractive to me. He had short black hair which fell perfectly on his face with a slight swoop (falling across his face). I’m a pretty tall woman, standing at about 1.68, but I noticed that he was significantly taller than me, perhaps about 1.85, which is uncommon for his country. As I’m not into super buff (super muscular) men, I liked his slightly muscular, lean build.
Although he was gorgeous, what stood out (caught my attention) to me most was his smile. He had a friendly demeanor (way of being), which tends to attract me above all. It seems that we always tend to want what we don’t have, so I really enjoyed how different looking he was from me, as I was used to seeing blonde-haired, blue eyed guys in my own country.
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules - April 22, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers - January 23, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) with Model Answers - December 25, 2018
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update] - December 21, 2018
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - December 20, 2018
- HIGH SCORING IELTS SPEAKING MODEL ANSWERS WITH AUDIO (BASED ON PAST PAPERS) - October 25, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2019 & Sample Answers - September 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Useful IELTS Reading Websites & Resources for both Academic & General Training Module - April 28, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!