Describe a teenager you know
- Who is he/she?
- How you know this teenager?
- What this teenager likes to do?
- How you feel about this teenager?
I’m gonna talk about my cousin, John. He’s my aunt’s son and is 17 years old. He lives in the same neighbourhood so practically we grew up together.
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 84 Topic: Describe a favourite song that you like
- IETLS Cue Card Sample: Describe a decision you disagreed with
- IELTS Speaking Practice Test 1 in 2019 with Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2018 with Sample Answers
This year is an important one for John, because he will have to take the entrance examination to university. He’s aiming pretty high so he has been studying really hard. However, he still spends time with friends and relatives and tries to catch up on their lives. This is what I like about him. No matter how busy he is, he always has time for family and friends.
Hoang is also very handsome and can sing very well. One time I heard him play guitar and sing a popular song and thought it was a singer. No wonder why he’s been receiving a lot of flowers and love letters from girls at school and in the neighbourhood. But he says he will have to take care of the exam first, he doesn’t want to have a relationship at the moment.