Describe a subject you used to dislike but now have interest in
You should say:
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Band 9 Sample – Topic: Describe an important plant in your country
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 in 2019 – Topic: Describe an occasion that you wore formal clothes
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample: A time you invited family or friends to have dinner at home or restaurants
- Describe an occasion when you showed something new to younger people
- Describe a piece of information that you think is not correct
- what it is;
- when you studied the subject;
- why you didn’t like it before;
- and explain why you have interest in it now
It would probably be English. I used to dislike and even fear this subject so much that I felt a lot of pressure in English lessons. There are many things about this language that frustrates a person like me. For example, English has a very different system of sounds, grammar and vocabulary, making it very hard for us to get correct pronunciation, remember words and form sentences.
I used to struggle a lot too but with some persistence I managed to get past the most difficult period. After that everything gradually became easier. Especially when you start to understand English movies or articles, you have this huge sense of achievement and that moves you forward even faster.
So my advice for anyone who struggles to learn a new skill is, invest a lot of efforts at the start; the moment you get the hang of something you’ll be motivated and just keep going from there.
By Le Minh IELTS Band 8.5
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Band 9 Sample – Topic: Describe an important plant in your country - June 8, 2019
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Music - May 30, 2019
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 in 2019 – Topic: Describe an occasion that you wore formal clothes - May 30, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!