Describe a healthy lifestyle you know
You should say:
- IELTS Band 8 Sample: Describe a free day off study or work
- IELTS Band 8 Sample: An occasion a home appliance broke down
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Band 9 Sample – Topic: Describe an important plant in your country
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 in 2019 – Topic: Describe an occasion that you wore formal clothes
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample: A time you invited family or friends to have dinner at home or restaurants
What is it?
How do you know it?
When you do it?
and explain why do you think it is healthy?
I think people who live healthily always have one thing in common: they manage to strike a balance between work and life, between exercise and diet.
Even when you’re too busy, try to do some exercise or have some entertainment. You don’t need to go to the gym and spend 2 hours doing physical activity. Maybe just a small break from work and some stretching exercise is enough to keep you fit and healthy. Nowadays, more and more people suffer from a sedentary lifestyle so we always have to remind ourselves not to sit too much.
Diet is also very important. I know food can be very tempting but try to stick to healthy food, food that you know is hygienic and carefully prepared. Of course, once in a while, we can give ourselves a nice little treat, like the cheese pizza I had yesterday.
Drink a lot of water too, as water accounts for 60% of the human body weight and is key to effective metabolism.
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Band 9 Sample – Topic: Describe an important plant in your country - June 8, 2019
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Music - May 30, 2019
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 in 2019 – Topic: Describe an occasion that you wore formal clothes - May 30, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!