IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests Vol 6 (Ebook download)
- 1 Content
- 2 IELTS Reading (Academic) Actual Tests with Answers (March–June 2021) | eBook
- 3 IELTS Actual Tests Questions (March - June 2021) with Answers
- 4 Download IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests Vol 6
- 5 FAQs
- 5.1 What are the possible question types in IELTS Reading?
- 5.2 Do I need to understand the passage completely, inorder to answer the questions?
- 5.3 What if I cannot find an answer to a particular question?
- 5.4 Are there specific tips and techniques to find answers for each question type?
- 5.5 Will the questions contain the same words, as in the Reading passage?
- 5.6 Related Posts:
“IELTS Reading Actual Test Vol 6″ is a must-have book for all IELTS learners. It includes six authentic IELTS reading tests from IDP and British Council from 2016 to 2018.
The Concept of Childhood in Western Countries
Best.com – Considerate Computing
Can Hurricanes Be Moderated or Diverted?
The Innovation of Grocery Stores
The Study of Chimpanzee Culture
Quantitative Research in Education
Timekeeper: Invention of Marine Chronometer
The Evolutionary Mystery: Crocodile Survives
How deserts are formed
The Olympic Torch
The History of Automobile
History of Refrigeration
Ancient People in Sahara
Texting the Television
Download IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests Vol 6
I hope you found the IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests useful. You can also download IELTS Reading Actual Test Volume 1, IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests Volume 2, Volume 3, Volume 4, Volume 5, to practice at home before attempting the IELTS test.
- IELTS Writing Task 1
- IELTS Writing Task 2
- IELTS Speaking
- Vocabulary for IELTS Speaking food
- IELTS Reading
- IELTS Listening
- IELTS Books
- Word of The Day
- IELTS Recent Exam Questions
- IELTS Reading tips
- True False Not Given IELTS Reading
- IELTS Reading recent actual test
- IELTS past paper pdf
- IELTS preparation books
- Advanced English Grammar in Use
- The key to IELTS Success pdf
- Official IELTS Practice Materials
- IELTS Practice Test Plus 3 pdf
What are the possible question types in IELTS Reading?
The possible question types are :
->Matching heading questions
->TRUE/FALSE/NOT GIVEN or YES/NO/NOT GIVEN questions
->Matching paragraph information questions
->Summary completion questions
->Sentence completion questions
->Multiple choice questions
->Choosing a title
->Matching sentence endings
Do I need to understand the passage completely, inorder to answer the questions?
No. A complete understanding is not required. You should know how to locate your answers by skimming and scanning the passage. You can also look for keywords in the question to locate answers.
What if I cannot find an answer to a particular question?
Move on to the next question. You can come back to it, later. Don’t waste too much time on a particular question.
Are there specific tips and techniques to find answers for each question type?
Yes. There are specific tips and techniques to locate answers for every question type.
Will the questions contain the same words, as in the Reading passage?
Not all times though. They may be paraphrased.