To be well-prepared for IELTS exam, you can download the prediction for IELTS Speaking Part 2 from January to April, 2016.
Here is a short example of IELTS Prediction for IELTS Speaking Part 2:
- Band 8.0 Sample Answers for IELTS Speaking Test & Main Tips for 3 Speaking Parts
- IELTS Recent Speaking Actual Test in September 2016 & Sample Answers
- 55 NEW IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics for IELTS Exam (September – December, 2016) & Band 8.0 Sample Answers
- USEFUL PHRASES FOR IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
- Top Tips and Hints to Get Band 8.0 for IELTS Speaking
IELTS Speaking Part 2:
Describe a person who has apologized to you
You should say:
Who this person is
When this happened
What this person said for apologizing
and explain how you feel about the apology
To download full IELTS Prediction, please click the button: Facebook: like us or G+, then the download link will appear.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test in November 2016 & Model Essay - November 23, 2016
- IELTS Writing Actual Test in July 2016 & Band 8.0+ Sample Argumentative Essay - November 17, 2016
- IELTS Writing Actual Test in June 2016 & Band 8.0+ Sample Cause/Solution Essay - November 16, 2016