The flow chart below shows an automatic photo booth. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic : different methods of waste disposal in four cities – Bar Chart
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic : nutritional consistency of two dinners – Pie Graph
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic : numbers of male and female research students studying six computer science subjects at a US university – Bar Graph
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic : budget of the UAE government – Pie Chart
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic : procedure for university entry for high school graduates – Diagram
Autumatic Photo Booth
The flow chart shows the main feature of a coin-operated photo booth, which allows the user to take large or passport-size self-portraits.
Also check: IELTS Writing Task 1
Two buttons on the outside of the booth allow you to select the size of photo (large format or passport size). If the large format setting is chosen, you will only receive one photo. Passport-sized photos are issued in sets of four. Two buttons below these let you choose colour or black and white, although you must choose colour for passport photos. There is also a slot on the outside of the booth for the insertion of coins, and a larger slot where the photos are delivered.
Inside the booth, there is an adjustable seat to sit on. The seat should be adjusted so that your eyes are level with the arrow on the screen. A mirror allows you to check your appearance before the photos are taken.
The curtain in the doorway should be closed when the photos are taken. A light to the right of the screen comes on, telling you to prepare. After this, the flash goes off after three seconds. The photographs are delivered outside within sixty seconds.
THIS TEST IS COLLECTED & IMPLEMENTED BY IELTSMATERIAL.COM
( Free IELTS Practice Tests – Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking Test|
IELTS Exam Preparation – Free IELTS material and resources.
Download IELTS Preparation Material & Tips)