- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic : budget of the UAE government – Pie Chart
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic : percentage of housing owned and rented in the UK – Pie Chart
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic : changes in spending habits of people in UK – Graph
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic : source of complaints about the bank of America and the amount of time it takes to have the complaints resolved – Combined Chart
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic : different methods of waste disposal in four cities – Bar Chart
The pie graphs show the nutritional consistency of two dinners. Write a report to a university lecturer describing the data.
Write at least 150 words
The graphs compare the proportion of various nutritional compounds contained in two different foods; macaroni and medium baked potato.
Also check: IELTS Writing Task 1
In general, there are a larger percentage of carbohydrates and saturated fats in macaroni than in medium baked potato. In contrast, medium baked potato has a much higher amount of protein and glucose.
In particular, macaroni mainly consists of large amounts of carbohydrate and saturated fats. Carbohydrates take up slightly more than a half, 52%, while a little less than a quarter is made up of saturated fats. The other nutrients show relatively lower proportions.
On the other hand, medium baked potato is mostly comprised of carbohydrates and protein. The amount of carbohydrates in the food is less than in macaroni, but they still take up the greatest percentage of 35% in medium baked potato. Interestingly, this dinner cereal has a large amount of protein with 25%, which is very different from macaroni. The other types of nutrients do not show significant figures in the pie chart.
THIS TEST IS COLLECTED & IMPLEMENTED BY IELTSMATERIAL.COM
( Free IELTS Practice Tests – Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking Test|
IELTS Exam Preparation – Free IELTS material and resources.
Download IELTS Preparation Material & Tips)