- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 36 – Pie Chart
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 20 – Graph
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 13 – Pie Chart
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 – Pie Charts & Band 8.5 Model Answers
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic in Australia – December 2016 & Sample Answers
The pie graphs show the nutritional consistency of two dinners. Write a report to a university lecturer describing the data.
Write at least 150 words
The graphs compare the proportion of various nutritional compounds contained in two different foods; macaroni and medium baked potato.
In general, there are a larger percentage of carbohydrates and saturated fats in macaroni than in medium baked potato. In contrast, medium baked potato has a much higher amount of protein and glucose.
In particular, macaroni mainly consists of large amounts of carbohydrate and saturated fats. Carbohydrates take up slightly more than a half, 52%, while a little less than a quarter is made up of saturated fats. The other nutrients show relatively lower proportions.
On the other hand, medium baked potato is mostly comprised of carbohydrates and protein. The amount of carbohydrates in the food is less than in macaroni, but they still take up the greatest percentage of 35% in medium baked potato. Interestingly, this dinner cereal has a large amount of protein with 25%, which is very different from macaroni. The other types of nutrients do not show significant figures in the pie chart.
THIS TEST IS COLLECTED & IMPLEMENTED BY IELTSMATERIAL.COM
( Free IELTS Practice Tests – Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking Test|
IELTS Exam Preparation – Free IELTS material and resources.
p style=”text-align: right;”>Download IELTS Preparation Material & Tips)
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam in Australia – May 2018 & Model Answers - May 19, 2018
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam in India – May 2018 with Model Answers - May 18, 2018
- 10 Useful Idioms for the IELTS Speaking Test - May 18, 2018