The pie charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Oman and Spain in 2005 anf projections for 2055. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 41 – Line Graph
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 40 – Bar Chart
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 39 – Table
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 38 – Line Graph
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 37 – Bar Chart
The pie charts show significant comparison of age groups in Oman and Spain. Initial statistics are concerning 2005 and some predictions about the ages of the populations are made referring to 2055.
It is apparent from the charts people who were under consisted half of the population of Oman in 2005. 48% and a negligible 4% of Oman population were 15-59 and 60 and over respectively. However, following a half century is assessed to bring staggering alteration of dominant positions in Oman population. Proliferation from 48% to 57% can be cited as example which will make 15 to 59 year old Oman people dominant in 2055.
However, in 2005, 62 percent of Spanish people were between 19 and 59. Predictions about that status illustrate not significant alterations in the dominance of age groups.
Overall, it is important to note that, in 2055, proportion of people under 14 will slide away in both countries. However, this trend will cause middle aged people to take over dominant position solely in Oman.
THIS TEST IS COLLECTED & IMPLEMENTED BY IELTSMATERIAL.COM
( Free IELTS Practice Tests – Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking Test|
IELTS Exam Preparation – Free IELTS material and resources.
p style=”text-align: right;”>Download IELTS Preparation Material & Tips)
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- Recent IELTS Question in 2018 & Band 9 Model Answer - April 9, 2018
- Recent IELTS Essay Question in 2018 with Model Essay - April 6, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Part 2, 3 Topic: Interesting Conversation/ Speech & Sample Answers - April 5, 2018