- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 40 – Bar Chart
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 39 – Table
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 38 – Line Graph
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 37 – Bar Chart
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 35 – Table
Model answer 04:
The line graph illustrates the amount of employment in the USA between 1930 and 2010, a period of 80 years. Overall, it can be seen that farming, fishing and foresting are the highest in labour force employment, whereas industrial, sales and office, technical and other services reveals similar patterns and remained stable.
In 1930, it is evident that farming, fishing and foresting demonstrate an increase in labor force employment, with an average of approximately 70. This was higher than the other four labor force employment. Furthermore, it gradually decreased throughout 1940 and 2010, and finished at approximately 2%. In sharp contrast to this, the other labor force employment presents similar data. It remained stable from 1930 and 1970. Sales and office, technical and industrial increased gradually from 1980 to 2010, with an amount of approximately 20 to 30. Other services can be seen that its peak in 1940, but remained stable from 1950 to 2010 and finished at just under 10.
THIS TEST IS COLLECTED & IMPLEMENTED BY IELTSMATERIAL.COM
( Free IELTS Practice Tests – Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking Test|
IELTS Exam Preparation – Free IELTS material and resources.
Download IELTS Preparation Material & Tips)
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!