IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Families
IELTS Writing Task 2 :
People in many countries spend more and more time far away from their families. Why does this happen and what effects will it have on them and their families? OR
There is now an increasing trend of individuals spending time far away from their families, which I believe sprouts from their hectic professional lives. In my opinion, this development has adverse effects on both individuals and their families.
Get Evaluated for FREE:
Do you have an essay on this topic? Please post it in the comments section. One of our IELTS trainers will evaluate your essay from an examiner’s point of view and reply to the comment. This service is completely FREE of cost.
People have to devote more time separated from their families due to their heavy workload that has come along with globalisation. As more firms have become international, work has become more demanding. Numerous people are required to work overtime travel overseas and even work from home regularly to deliver results at their jobs. For example, employees of multinational companies such as Amazon and Facebook travel to various countries to meet their foreign clients as well as handle operations internationally which keeps them away from their families for long periods of time routinely.
Moreover, this lack of time with family will gravely affect individuals and their families with mental and emotional stress. The persons living far from their families would be devoid of their support system, would feel isolated from their loved ones and may end up feeling miserable and depressed. Similarly, family members would always be worried and anxious about the person’s well-being. For instance, parents whose kids study or work abroad are concerned about their children’s eating habits standard of living, hygiene and sickness as well as personal and professional lives and numerous other things, which subjects the parents to chronic tension. Such stresses can result in various diseases in people, such as high blood pressure migraines or even cardiac problems, all of which will severely impact their lives.
In conclusion, people spend much more time away from their families due to the onset of globalisation and their heavy work-lives, a development which will result in psychological and emotional stress for both.
People in many countries are spending less time with their family. What are the causes and solutions?
More Writing Task 2 Essay Topics
- It Is Better For College Students To Live In Schools Than Live At Home With Their Parents
- The Best Way To Solve The World’s Environmental Problems Is To Increase The Cost Of Fuel
- In Today’s World Of Advanced Science And Technology
- Organized Tours To Remote Communities And Other Countries Are Increasingly Popular
- While Designing A Building, The Most Important Factor Is The Intended Use Of The Building
- IELTS Writing Task 2
- IELTS Essay Topics
- Tips to write introduction in IELTS Writing Task 2
- Tips to write great writing essay
- IELTS Sample essays
- IELTS Writing task 2 Tips
- Tips to Improve IELTS Writing Skills
- How to get band 8 in IELTS Writing Task 2
- IELTS Writing recent actual test
- Direct question essay
- IELTS Band 9 essays
- Advantage and Disadvantage Essays
- IELTS Writing Answer sheet
- IELTS map vocabulary
- IELTS Writing Task 1 Connectors