- 1 Improve Your IELTS Reading Skills by Sam McCarter & Norman Whitby
- 2 IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests April - July 2020 with Answers-Ebook
Improve Your IELTS Reading Skills by Sam McCarter & Norman Whitby
“Improve your IELTS Skills” is aimed at students between bands 4.5 and 7.5. The series has three preparation courses, Academic Reading, Academic Writing, and Listening and Speaking. The courses develop language, skills and test techniques to help students achieve a higher IELTS score. The three books in the series may be used together as a complete course or may be used to target specific skills. Or they may be used separately to supplement other coursebooks.
Key Features :
- 10 topic-based units with exercises and examples to develop reading skills for the exam.
- Ideal for self-study and in class, with technique boxes, step-by-step instructions and a clear answer key, key points on how to do academic reading tasks; reading passages; plus a practice test with exam-style questions.
- The exercises in the book follow a task-based approach. So IELTS candidates can find it easier to understand and apply the techniques used.