Improve Your IELTS Reading Skills by Sam McCarter & Norman Whitby
- IELTS Reading Answer Sheet
- Useful IELTS Reading Website Resources & material for both Academic & General Training Module
- In or out?, A not lier intelligence?, Pronunciation and physiognomy – Reading passage
- IELTS Reading Tips & Practice Test: Matching Headings to Paragraphs
- Daily IELTS Reading Practice Test 02 – Cambridge IELTS Practice Test 10
“Improve your IELTS Skills” is aimed at students between bands 4.5 and 7.5. The series has three preparation courses, Academic Reading, Academic Writing, and Listening and Speaking. The courses develop language, skills and test techniques to help students achieve a higher IELTS score. The three books in the series may be used together as a complete course or may be used to target specific skills. Or they may be used separately to supplement other coursebooks.
- 10 topic-based units with exercises and examples to develop reading skills for the exam.
- Ideal for self-study and in class, with technique boxes, step-by-step instructions and a clear answer key, key points on how to do academic reading tasks; reading passages; plus a practice test with exam-style questions.
- The exercises in the book are on task-based approach. So IELTS candidates can find it easier to understand and apply techniques and guidance on them.