The graphs indicate the source of complaints about the bank of America and the amount of time it takes to have the complaints resolved. Summarise the information by selecting and report in the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 41 – Line Graph
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 40 – Bar Chart
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 39 – Table
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 38 – Line Graph
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 37 – Bar Chart
The two graphs depict different information related to complaints within the bank of America. The pie graph shows the sources of complaints, while the bar graph illustrates the average time taken between investigation into complaints and final action taken.
In general, by far the highest number of complaints against the bank of America originated from the public. The bar graph shows the average time period between investigation and action is around 5 months.
63% of all complaints against the bank of America are lodged by the public. Of the remaining 37% of complaints, the figures can be grouped into percentages between 11 and 8%, which are made up of government agencies, out-of-state agencies, and insurance companies. Then interestingly, media and bank employee made up and equal figure, 3% in the chart.
The bar graph shows that 2001 had the highest waiting time for complaints of medical misconduct at 6 months. Although there is a significant drop from 6 months in 2001 to 5 months in 2002, all previous and proceeding years display an average waiting period of 5 months. Despite this, over time the average waiting period is decreasing.
THIS TEST IS COLLECTED & IMPLEMENTED BY IELTSMATERIAL.COM
( Free IELTS Practice Tests – Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking Test|
IELTS Exam Preparation – Free IELTS material and resources.
p style=”text-align: right;”>Download IELTS Preparation Material & Tips)
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Newspapers & Sample Essay - June 25, 2017
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 2 & Band 8.5 Discursive Essay - June 23, 2017
- IELTS Writing Test (Task 1, 2) in 2017 & Sample Answers - June 20, 2017