IELTS Material Resources – Writing Task 1 Topic 19:
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 10 – Diagram
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 29 – Diagram
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 24 – Graph
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 23 – Bar Graph
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 22 – Bar Chart
The diagram shows the procedure for university entry for high school graduates.
Write a report for a university or college lecturer describing the information.
Write at least 150 words
The flowchart illustrates the various steps that a high school student must follow to enter university.
Once the high school has been obtained, students need to complete an application for university entrance. This can be downloaded from the university website. The completed application should then be sent to the administration.
Applicants receive a reply two weeks later which is provisional acceptance, a rejection or an acceptance. If a rejection is received, students can either cancel their application altogether or complete an application for an alternative course and send to the administration office.
A provisional acceptance means that more documentation is required. Applicants in this situation should complete the additional documentation and submit them to the office. When an acceptance is received, the applicant should complete the enrolment form and select which subjects he or she wishes to undertake and register with the dean. When all this is complete, the applicant may enter university.
THIS TEST IS COLLECTED & IMPLEMENTED BY IELTSMATERIAL.COM
( Free IELTS Practice Tests – Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking Test|
IELTS Exam Preparation – Free IELTS material and resources.
Download IELTS Preparation Material & Tips)
p class=”essay” style=”text-align: justify;”>
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Art & Technology with Model Essay - May 30, 2018
- 15 IELTS Practice Tests (Book) - May 29, 2018
- IELTS Success Formula For Academic & General Training Module (Book) - May 26, 2018