Limited-Time Offer : Access a FREE 10-Day IELTS Study Plan!
This is unique among all. Architecture and design have never failed to hold our attention. Be it a small earring or a monument as big as the statue of liberty, creativity is everywhere.
This cue card topic will make you remember the objects around you, and then you have to make use of your creative thoughts to score a good band. This topic may ask you to describe your thoughts about an object.
You have to be very descriptive while answering questions of this cue card and use vocabulary such as:
|capturing one’s complete attention as if by magic.
|concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty.
|to attract and hold attentively by a unique power & personal charm
Form perfect sentences and use suitable phrases to decorate them. The better words and phrases you use, the more attractive your language will sound. Here’s an example of how:
|Not to say
Here are few idioms you can use:
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder: Different people have different ideas about what is beautiful.
- Carry weight: influential or important.
- Jaw-dropping: amazing
- Words fail me: can’t find words to describe their feelings.
Related cue card given below
- Describe Something You Have Bought Recently
- Describe a thing that you bought and felt pleased
- A thing which you have made
- Something you Bought that you were not happy with
- Describe something special you brought back from a tourist attraction
- Describe something you bought but you do not often use
- Describe an electronic machine you want to buy
- Describe an antique piece at your home
- Describe an experience when you lost something
- Describe Something you want to Buy but can’t Afford
- Describe Something You Liked Very Much Which You Bought for your Home
- Describe Something Colourful that you Bought in the Past