This book will give you 101 Tips to increase your performance in the IELTS Test.
HOW TO USE THIS BOOK
- Read the Introduction “What is IELTS?” on page 5, so that you have a better understanding of what the examination is about and what is expected of you.
- Complete Practice Test One under test conditions. Follow the instructions on page 85. Check your answers with the Answer Key on page 160. Check your ability using the Score Interpreter on page 162.
- Use the Hints Section starting on page 11 to review with care any mistakes you might have made in Practice Test One.
- Complete Practice Test Two under test conditions. Check your answers with tbc Answer Key on pages 160 and 161. Check your ability using the Score Interpreter on page 162.
- Refer to the Hints Section again to review with care any mistakes you might have made in Practice Test Two.
- Complete the more difficult Practice Tests Three and Four under test conditions. Check your answers w ith the Answer Key on page 161. Check your ability using the Score Interpreter on page 162.
- Contact your nearest IELTS Administration Centre and fill in an application form to take the test. Apply only when you feel you have adequately prepared and are ready for the examination.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE:
- Cambridge IELTS 12 Academic Student’s Book with Answers with Audio
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (February – May 2017)
- Achieve IELTS Practice Test by Anthea Bazin & Elaine Boyd (Ebook & Audio)
- Idioms Organiser: Organised By Metaphor, Topic, And Key Word – Jon Wright
- Collins Writing For IELTS by Anneli Williams (Ebook)
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
- Snug As A Bug In A Rug – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 3, 2017