“IELTS Advantage: Reading Skills” is a fully comprehensive resource for passing the IELTS Academic Reading Test with a grade of 6.5-7.0 or higher.
IELTS Advantage: Reading Skills is suitable for passing the IELTS Academic Reading Test with a grade of 6.5-7.5 or higher. This book provides a intensive preparation for success in the IELTS reading paper, with a focus on vocabulary development and paraphrase training. It teaches IELTS learners a range of key strategies for reading effectively and for understanding texts more easily, such as skimming, scanning and speed-reading techniques, helping students to get a better result in the Reading paper.
- Cambridge IELTS 12 Academic Student’s Book with Answers with Audio
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (February – May 2017)
- Achieve IELTS Practice Test by Anthea Bazin & Elaine Boyd (Ebook & Audio)
- Idioms Organiser: Organised By Metaphor, Topic, And Key Word – Jon Wright
- 101 Helpful Hints For IELTS Academic Module: Practice Tests And Hints For IELTS.
Students who are taking the General IELTS Test can also benefit from the book. Each of the ten units provides a variety of long and short texts that cover major topic areas likely to appear in the exam. Each unit is divided into different sections to help students: get to know the many question types and how to approach them; develop skills to cope with the amount of reading in the test; learn strategies which help in making the most of the time in the exam; and develop vocabulary and collocations, with particular attention paid to synonyms and paraphrases, essential for a good exam result.
About the authors:
Jeremy Taylor is a writer, a teacher trainer, and photographer who lives in a small village in the Czech Republic. He has written more than 50 eBooks and pBooks, mostly for learners of English.
Jon Wright is the author of many E-books for language teachers and EFL students from 1995 up to present.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
- Snug As A Bug In A Rug – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 3, 2017