“IELTS Advantage: Reading Skills” is a fully comprehensive resource for passing the IELTS Academic Reading Test with a grade of 6.5-7.0 or higher.
Students who are taking the General IELTS Test can also benefit from the book. This book teaches a range of key strategies for reading more effectively and for understanding texts more easily, such as skimming, scanning and speed-reading techniques, helping students to get a better result in the Reading paper. Each of the ten units provides a variety of long and short texts that cover major topic areas likely to appear in the exam. Each unit is divided into different sections to help students: get to know the many question types and how to approach them; develop skills to cope with the amount of reading in the test; learn strategies which help in making the most of the time in the exam; and develop vocabulary and collocations, with particular attention paid to synonyms and paraphrases, essential for a good exam result.
- Idioms Organiser: Organised By Metaphor, Topic, And Key Word – Jon Wright
- 101 Helpful Hints For IELTS Academic Module: Practice Tests And Hints For IELTS.
- IELTS Task 2 How To Write At A Band 9 Level Ebook – Ryan T. Higgins
- IELTS Interactive self-study: 200 Advanced Vocabulary Questions (Ebook)
- IELTS Vocabulary Booster Ebook – Artur Krotkov & Nadin Miles
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!