IELTS Trainer,the perfect companion for IELTS exam preparation with 6 practice tests, deserves to be on your IELTS bookshelves.
IELTS Trainer by Cambridge English includes six full practice tests plus easy-to-follow expert guidance and exam tips designed to guarantee exam success.
- Cambridge Vocabulary for IELTS Book with Answers and Audio CD
- IELTS Life Skills Official Cambridge Test Practice B1 with Answers (Ebook)
- Cambridge Grammar And Vocabulary For Advanced (Ebook & Audio)
- Cambridge IELTS Band 9 Vocab Secrets (Ebook)
- Cambridge English Vocabulary in Use Advanced with Answers (Ebook)
The first two tests are fully guided with step-by-step advice on how to tackle each paper. Extra practice activities are informed by a bank of real candidate’s exam papers and focus on areas where students typically need most help.
IELTS Trainer has Training and Exam Practice Sections that are very intriguing and useful for IELTS learners. It introduces fully what you need to do and should do in each skill. For example, in the Listening module, this book introduces the format of each section and gives you some informative advice, practical tips that can boost your IELTS score, similarly with the remaining 3 modules.
The answer key will explain in detail why it is correct or not. Whatever your current IELTS level is high or low, you also should read Training and Exam carefully. After reading, comparing them with the results and identifying your weakest skill so that you should spend more time focusing on that skill.
Free Download Here: Download (Ebook & Audio)
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
- Snug As A Bug In A Rug – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 3, 2017