Get well-prepared for the IELTS test by familiarising yourself with the format of the test by doing the official real tests with Official IELTS Practice Materials Vol 1 & 2
This book is a comprehensive teacher resource pack with the view to helping IELTS learners preparing themselves to sit the IELTS test. Written by Cambridge ESOL examiners and material writers with many years of experience preparing IELTS tests, this pack shows candidates how each of the tests is assessed and provides valuable tips. These Official IELTS Practice Materials Volume 1 & 2 offer samples of the Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking tests with sample answers and examiner comments. The book contains: practice tests for Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing (both Academic and General Training); Listening, Reading and Writing answer sheets; Listening and Reading practice test answer keys and Listening tapescripts; sample candidate Writing responses and examiner comments; sample candidate Speaking tests and examiner comments. The DVD contains a Listening test for candidates to practise and film footage of three students taking the Speaking test.
- IELTS Listening Recent Actual Tests Volume 2 (PDF + Audio)
- Achieve IELTS Practice Test by Anthea Bazin & Elaine Boyd (Ebook & Audio)
- Idioms Organiser: Organised By Metaphor, Topic, And Key Word – Jon Wright
- 101 Helpful Hints For IELTS Academic Module: Practice Tests And Hints For IELTS.
- Collins Writing For IELTS by Anneli Williams (Ebook)
By Solomon Ekundayo:
I needed a book to use to prepare for my IELTS Exams. I needed something that was precise, concise and also very interesting. This was just the perfect book to read, the CD attached was also very useful. I think this is the ideal book for anyone preparing for IELTS Exams. It is my opinion that the book is really simplified even for individuals that English is not their first language. When carefully studied and practised, I believe success is guaranteed both for the academic test or general test.
By Sille Andersen:
If you want to do the best preparation and in the shortest possible time then this is the resource you should get your hand on. Excellent value for money, simple and precise information.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Practice Test 34 (Task 1 & 2) & Sample Answers - January 10, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test (Task 1, 2) in January 2017 & Model Essays - January 10, 2017
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Hometown & Sample Answers - January 9, 2017