Introduction about IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (Ebook)
- Are you taking the IELTS exam by May 2017?
- Do you know how the different parts of the speaking test work?
- Do you require a very high band in IELTS but always fall short in the speaking module?
- Do you know how to analyse the questions, how to structure your answers and how long you should speak for in each part?
- Are you frustrated by the seemingly subjective nature of the IELTS speaking module?
- Can you answer ‘ideas’ questions and ‘opinion’ questions in the way the examiner wants?
- Do you get nervous during an interview and often run out of material to talk about?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this ebook is for you.
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Australia – April 2017 & Sample Answers
- IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Test in January 2017 & Sample Answers
- IELTS SPEAKING PRACTICE TEST 39 & BAND 8.0 SAMPLE ANSWERS
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Canada – April 2017 & Sample Answers
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in the UK – April 2017 & Sample Answers
IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (February – May 2017) is a very useful guide to help thousands of IELTS test-takers achieve a high score in the IELTS Speaking test. It contains Speaking Actual Tests for IELTS candidates who will sit the IELTS test by May 2017.
Even if your English is not perfect, you can transform your IELTS Band score by using this book.
- Furnishes IELTS candidates with 30 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics with approximately 200 Questions; 50 IELTS Cue Cards; and 50 IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topics with roughly 250 Questions so that IELTS test takers sitting the test by May 2017 can be well-prepared and confident to deal with the IELTS test.
- Provides Band 9.0 Model Answers for all three parts of the test to help IELTS candidates boost their IELTS speaking scores
- Clearly explains the latest types of questions and topics that are asked for all three parts of the IELTS Speaking Test from February to May 2017.
- Gives step-by-step instructions about how to respond to the different types of questions asked in the test and also for a wide range of topics.
- Provides a wide range of language and structures that can be used to answer different topics and types of questions.
Why should you buy this ebook?
This book will teach you a very large amount of vocabulary of exactly the type that the IELTS examiners want to hear from you in the exam, covering the IELTS Speaking actual topics which appear in the IELTS tests. It is important that you prepare to answer questions on all of these 50 topics because they are all used in the test. In detail, it contains:
- 30 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics with approximately 200 questions for the IELTS Speaking Sections from February to May 2017 & Band 9.0 Sample Answers
- 50 IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics over the period Feb – May 2017 & Band 9.0 Sample Answers
- 50 IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topics with roughly 250 Questions & Band 9.0 Sample Answers
Each topic in this ebook has Band 9.0 Sample Answers, a clear-to-follow definition of each word, phrase, collocation or idiom, and a further example of how to use these topic words in the Speaking part of the test so that you are ready to use the vocabulary in IELTS Speaking.
This ebook is 100% GUARANTEED to help you score higher in IELTS Speaking (both in IELTS General Training or Academic Module).
How to order IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggest Answers (ebook)?
To get 2017 started off on the right foot, we’re offering our ebook for only $30, but don’t wait too long to start your learning journey because our $30 sale ends on 28 January 2017.
For any IELTS learners ordering this valuable ebook after that date, the price of this ebook is $35. The ebook comes with these 4 FREE Bonuses:
– IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2015, 2016 (Task 2) and Sample Answers (Ebook) – $50 value
– IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Tests (Part 2) in 2015 and Suggested Answers – $40 value
– IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests in 2016 with Answers – $28 value
– Top 8 IELTS Ebooks for download
The ebook & 4 free bonuses will be sent to your email no later than 24 hours after your purchase.
Please note that you can get to try out the Ebook. If you are not totally happy with it, you can get a refund within 3 working days.
The Ebook also comes with my 24/7 dedicated support. You can ask any question at any time and get my answer in less than 24 hours! You can email me at [email protected] and expect personal help and advice.
You do not need a PayPal account – use a Credit, Debit or Master Card to pay.
Email [email protected] You’d Like To Pay via Western Union, Bank Transfer or MoneyGram.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Canada – April 2017 & Sample Answers - April 21, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Australia – April 2017 & Sample Answers - April 19, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in the UK – April 2017 & Sample Answers - April 18, 2017