Task 1: The charts below show the results of a survey conducted by a university library to find out the opinions of full-time and part-time students about its services.
How happy are you with the IT support offered?
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites
- ELTS Writing Task 1 Test On 8th September With Band 8.0-9.0 Sample
- ELTS Writing Task 1 Test On 25th August With Band 8.0-9.0 Sample
- ELTS Writing Task 1 Test On 18th August With Band 8.0-9.0 Sample
- ELTS Writing Task 1 Test On 28th July With Band 8.0-9.0 Sample
How happy are you with our current opening hours?
Paraphrase: show>illustrate; conducted> carried out; services> IT support and opening hours.
Summary/overview paragraph: (1) IT support – more full-time students happy than part-time students (2) opening hours – great majority of students were satisfied.
Paragraph 3: compare percentages of students happy with IT support.
Paragraph 4: compare percentages happy with opening hours.
The pie charts illustrate the responses of students to a survey carried out by a university library about its IT support and opening hours.
Overall, it is clear that a larger proportion of full-time students were satisfied with the IT support than in the case of part-time students. However, the great majority of students were happy with the library opening hours.
In terms of IT support, almost the same percentage of full-time and part-time students were quite happy with this service, at 32% and 35% respectively. However, only 20% of part-time students said they were very satisfied compared with 55% of full-time students. While only 13% of full-time students were not at all happy with the IT support, this figure was almost half (45%) for part-time students.
Most students were very happy with the opening hours, 67% and 72% for full-time and part-time students, respectively. 32% of full-time students stated that they were quite happy with these hours, compared with 23% of part-time students. Finally, only a small minority of students were not at all satisfied – just 5% or less.
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!