The charts show the percentage of income spent on food and other goods in 3 European countries from 1998 – 2008.
- Recent IELTS Writing Test (Task 1 & 2) with Sample Answers
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Economic Growth with Model Essay
- Advantage/Disadvantage Essay – Topic: Students
- IELTS Writing Task 2 in August 2018 with Sample – Topic: Children
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic in 2018 – Technology with Model Essay
The chart below gives information about Southland’s main exports in 2000, .. and future projections for 2025.
The table shows the relative amount of GDP that five different countries invested in healthcare services in 2002.
|Total||Public spending||Private spending|
The charts show the sources of the electricity produced in 4 countries between 2003 and 2008
The table below gives information about past and projected population figures in various countries for different years. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
The diagram below shows how potato chips are made.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.
The charts below give information on the ages of people when they got married in one particular country in 1996 and 2008. Summarise the information by selecting and repairing the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2018 (September – December) & Sample Answers - October 20, 2018
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Art & Technology with Model Essay - May 30, 2018
- 15 IELTS Practice Tests (Book) - May 29, 2018